DILDODILDO

Planned Parenthood is under attack by the US government. US conservatives are vehemently moving to defund them because they offer abortion services.

The reality is that abortion only makes up 3% of PP’s services, and the other 97% include pro-preventative healthcare services like: STD testing, vaccines, LGBT services and more.

Junk Under Attack!

Ultimately, the GOP is ignoring the other 97% that affects much more than just a woman’s right to choose. Using their scare tactics, we’ll create a campaign that ensures if one person’s genitalia is under attack, everyone else’s genitalia is under attack.


Our junk is more than just the sum of reproduction and making babies. Our junk is a lot of things, and no one attacks other people’s junk.

.jpg.jpg